On Wednesday we went out to get some veges and grapes from the vineyard. (Lyn says 'It's called a vineyard Renee'...but I still think 'grape place' sounds better). Here are some photos of the drive out there. Erinn and I usually go once a week in summer to stock up on nice fresh cheap veges, and the drive out there is so beautiful. The vege place is about 30 mins from home, and the vineyard is about an hour.
On the road again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hi lyn you r both looking great have fun cliff
Hi you guys;
Love Renee's Blog as it keeps me up to date with the kids & Renee & Shib......Cliffs home safe and we are getting repairs and things done that need doing...Love to everyone and we are looking forward to our holidays with you guys and celebrating Jo's birthday late Dec...By the way I'm getting about 270 - 300 hits on my website just for last mth.. Ludeen
Post a Comment