Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sunday 9 September 2007

Time to visit my old church for the first time in 3 years...
Diana came and picked me up to go to Pakuranga Christian Fellowship. It was so nice and refreshing to be there again. The worship was great and it was nice to see old faces again. I was looking forward to meeting up with Annette Tomlinson, and lucky for me she was there, as I had no time to let her know I was coming. Her harmonies were as beautiful as ever up on the stage...like angels singing before the throne.
Frank and Pam invited me for lunch and Diana and Ken took me around there. (Ken is Frank's son). They are great company to be around and it was a beautiful lunch...NZ pizza is soo good...not to mention the CREAM donuts! For those Kiwi cream lovers like me...a word of warning when visiting Oz...you have to ASK...'is this fresh cream?' when you buy a cream donut because, you won't believe this, they sometimes put MOCK CREAM in their donuts!!! Beware! No worries in NZ, it's all fresh and greasy. Yum.
Enough about cream, after lunch we headed off to Rachel's (that's where I stayed, thank you thank you thank you Rach and Stu!!! You're the best, and so FUNNY, I haven't laughed so much in years...really!) My old mates came over to see everyone again, our 3 yearly get together.... and the kids had a good time too!


At Rachel's for the afternoon:

Diana and INicole and ICathy and I
Rachel and I
'The girls'
'The Boys'
Renee with the 'boys' trying to be 'men'..?? 'La La...' says Renee...lucky for you I lost weight!
'The team'
Colin, Cathy, Maurice, Me, Doug, Nicole, Rachel and Stuart
Me and Coley

Joel (Cathy and Colin's son) and Matthew (Rachel and Stuart's son)Shanae (Cathy and Colin's daughter), and Danielle (Rachel and Stuart's daughter)Ella (Nicole and Doug's daughter) in the middleBrooklyn (Nicole and Doug's daughter)Joel and Matthew again...smile Matthew!

No comments: