Thursday, 13 September 2007
I spent today catching up with my wonderful friend, Nicole. She took me on a walk through some old farm land that used to be owned by the Somervilles that is now a National Reserve. It goes over farmland down to sea along the inlet that separates Whitford from Howick. They have built a boardwalk along the coast so you walk amongst native bush and wildlife. It was so nice to walk along there and go back to places I used to play growing up. Nicole is a very good friend that goes way back and we talked and shared as we went. Then she made Rach and I some yummy lunch and we talked and laughed some more. Next came dinner where Nicole made us a huge chicken salad that was sooooo nice and finished off with Apple Crumble, YUM, while watching 'French Kiss' with Kevin Cline and Meg Ryan. (which I had never seen by the way). It was great to catch up with Doug too (her hubby and first 'true love'). What a great day.



No comments:
Post a Comment