Tuesday, September 18, 2007






Friday 7 September 2007

The last day to wake up in Mum's new house. We decided to hang around Nelson on our last day and do some shopping and work out the final details on the house. We had lunch with mum's real estate agent and lawyer which was really nice.
Then it was time to go and fly back to Auckland.
Faye and Peter picked us up from airport and showed me the Sky Tower which I had never seen close up....from the bottom, it looks pretty scary!

Restaurant Review:
Lunch: Hopgoods in Nelson. Really nice food, quaint shop. I had the salmon...yuuuuum!
Dinner: Miyazu Japanese Restaurant. Get this, me eating Japanese food in NZ! I don't usually do that as I get very disappointed, but Mum never gets a chance to have it so we went in. Very impressed. I could swear I was in Japan. If you miss Japanese food, or want the REAL thing..this is the place to go. Expensive of course...but Mum had the Bento Box for $42 and it was full of really nice things, a bit of everything and the raw fish was soooo fresh. Nelson is the place for fish, I was in heaven!
SITE FOR NELSON RESTAURANTS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time I will take you to the top the view is just great
Faye