Advanced level McDonald's Etiquette requires a hot chocolate sundae and fries, but more on that later....... (I think they actually HAVE hot chocolate sundaes in some stores in Japan now, so when I find one, I'll teach the babe when Erinn isn't looking....!)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
McDonald's Etiquette - beginner level
For those of you who don't know how to correctly eat your fries at McDonald's here is a simple lesson. Jordan was the perfect student not having any previously learned bad habits.
Place 'sauced' fry in mouth. Mmmmm...Nice work Jordan!
Advanced level McDonald's Etiquette requires a hot chocolate sundae and fries, but more on that later....... (I think they actually HAVE hot chocolate sundaes in some stores in Japan now, so when I find one, I'll teach the babe when Erinn isn't looking....!)
Advanced level McDonald's Etiquette requires a hot chocolate sundae and fries, but more on that later....... (I think they actually HAVE hot chocolate sundaes in some stores in Japan now, so when I find one, I'll teach the babe when Erinn isn't looking....!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a talented young maca-boy! You are the strange one with fries and choc sundaes.....
Post a Comment