A lot of the moves reminded me of the Maori dances I learned as a kid and made me very homesick!! Their laid-back attitude was so refreshing to see again after living in such an uptight country for so long.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter Service
This is from the March 23rd Easter Service at S.I.B.C, then church we go to in Sakai. Iupita and Carol from NZ sang a beautiful song in Samoan and did a Samoan dance for us. It was really moving. 



A lot of the moves reminded me of the Maori dances I learned as a kid and made me very homesick!! Their laid-back attitude was so refreshing to see again after living in such an uptight country for so long.
A lot of the moves reminded me of the Maori dances I learned as a kid and made me very homesick!! Their laid-back attitude was so refreshing to see again after living in such an uptight country for so long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Samoan's are just beautiful, aren't they? One of our previous churches had a whole Samaon Language Service for the large Samoan congregation. Truly amazing. Especially when they sing.
Post a Comment