Spring, and time to go outside! The plum blossoms are blooming and all is coming to life again. We gathered some local foreigners and had a picnic at the park.

Janina and Emma doing the teenage thing...

Hi Erinn!

Patti!
The sun and the scenery were entertainment enough, but we happened to get a special show from Jordan. I've put in the running commentary, and reactions from people who were there to witness it...read below each pic to follow the story:

Jordan: 'Hey! Who's up for a game??'

Jordan: 'No?...How about this game then?'...

Jordan: 'No-one will play with me? Fine! Then I'll take my pants off and run around naked then! Huff...'

Jo: 'Mmmm...not so sure about that...'

Yumi: 'Ray, don't look!'

Nikki: 'Oh no! That's why I hate boys!!'

Duanne: 'Hey, glad it's not mine!'

Yuji: 'Mummy...can I do it too...???'

Chester: 'Mmmm...nice butt Jordan...woof'

Erinn: 'Renee! Behave yourself!'
Hehe...OK...enough fun...here's what we REALLY did...

Jason and Ken playing ball. Hold on a minute...I know this game! It's Jason playing with the ball and Ken running behind him pretending to play.....

Yumi, Ray and Nikki

Time to say goodbye



The plum blossoms


Wow, amazing trees




That's it for the plum blossoms for another year!

The view along the mountain road coming home from the plum fields, these trees are Persimmon waiting for their spring leaves...such a pretty drive, and only 20 mins from home!
4 comments:
looks like you all had a fun time, great to see people getting active!!
Carolyn
haha! we had fun didn't we! thanks for taking the time to do that, i think i'll just send my family to your blog, so much easier!! see you later!
I can't believe its been two years since we did that with you! Oh my goodness... time surely does fly. Awesome photos by the way.
Yeah, time surely does fly! Thanks! Wish you were here to see them with me.
Post a Comment