Friday, August 31, 2007

Time to go...

Thanks everyone for looking at my blog! It's so great seeing your comments. Just to let you know I will be in NZ for 2 weeks at the beginning of September. I don't think I will have an Internet connection so my blog will be stagnant for a few weeks...but there is plenty to look at and read that I'm sure you haven't seen yet! Don't forget my links on the side to 'kids are cute' 'Japan at it's best' and 'Far far away'. There are also links all down the side of this blog that you may enjoy reading too. The blog archive has all the posts from the past few months if you want to back track...but I will be back with lots of photos of my time in NZ! Until then....
(You know, if there are ever any photos you like and want to keep, you just right click on it and save it and it's yours!)

2 comments:

Erinn said...

We will miss our local partner in crime!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great time!
Claire