Have you ever had one of those days where everything just seems to go RIGHT??? Rare, I'm sure, but today was one of those days for me. Erinn had the kids for the night so I woke to the sound of birds chirping instead of kids fighting....and got ready without fuss for work. Today was the exam day for my students at the College. I was nervous as it was my first time to supervise an exam...but it all worked out well and it was good to see my students again. The highlight of the day was being taken out to lunch by
Rebecca and Anne-Marie...my superiors at work. They are a lot of fun and super people! They have made life so easy for me since I started there. We had a wonderful time at lunch and the food was superb! (Pics below). We then spent the rest of the afternoon marking papers in Anne-Marie's cool air-conditioned office.
I picked my kids up around 5 and they were so pleased to see me Jo came over and gave me a big hug! They both said they missed me....so that was sweet!
Then I came home to a 5 page letter from my cousin in Oz, waiting in the mailbox! How fun! When was the last time you got mail? I mean, REAL mail??? It is very exciting! I sat in the garden with the sun going down behind me laughing to her funny remarks!
When I turned on my computer later...I had 13 personal emails waiting for me! 7 of them photos from my 'other' cousin!!! How special is that??!
What a great day! How is it possible to work so hard and yet feel so good??!!
Rebecca and I


Yummy, tender, rich, Beef Stew...!
1 comment:
Yum, more food!
Post a Comment