Tuesday, January 29, 2008

CHECK OUT THE NEW BLOG!

I have started a food diary that will show photos of our family meals and recipes. Here it is:

3 comments:

Belinda Lassig said...

What a great idea Renee. I certainly will be using this page for some inspiration. The photos are great too!

Belinda Lassig said...

OMG - okay,I keep visiting this new blog and blown away by what you are cooking. How DO YOU get the time? Is it just cause my kids are still really young?! I'm envious. My meals look disgusting compared to these. Next you'll be appearing on a new season of Iron Chef or opening your own restaurant. I'm flat out cooking my meals, little 'lone getting a photograph, uploading it and typing in the recipe. Must be that super fast internet you have there in Japan!

Renee said...

Glad you liked it! How do I get the time? mmm..I neglect my family..hehe. And yes, your kids are still really young, they don't let you cook, I remember those days. Uploading takes time...but we do have super fast internet. Fibre Optics, the fastest in the world. Thanks for the compliments! You may have noticed there were no posts yesterday or today...that is because I don't think people want to see 'cup of soup'...so I don't cook like that everyday...just so you know, I am ordinary some days..hehe!