


Yum!! Erinn and I went to a family restaurant 'Joyful' on Monday. It is really cheap...399 for lunch...and for an extra 199 we got dessert...! Usually we expect some dried out old cake for that price, but this was a very delicious rich Chocolate cake. Mmmm......



5 comments:
Mmmm, that looks yummy, and CHEAP! Count me in next time!
Claire
Sure Claire, it's a date!
Hey sis, you are looking great (pre-chocolate cake anyway)! The Japanese diet seems to agree with you...finally...
The American diet is agreeing with me in a totally different way! I'm getting so fat I dare not lie on the beach in case a group of "greenies" tries to roll me back into the water ;)
Ha ha funny boy.
That chocolate cake cost me the carbs at dinner! Salad for dinner that night!
It's been a year and a half now and seems to be working...finally!
No food after 8pm
Restricted carbs
No eating when full
A skinny friend to eat and shop with...! (Thanks Erinn!)
i think its the best looking choc. cake i have ever seen,rich and yummy dad
Post a Comment