
On Monday 16 July there was an earthquake in Niigata Prefecture with a magnitude of 6.6. Many of you have been worried about us, but we are fine. I didn't even know there was an earthquake until the next day when I turned on the news. The map above shows where we live. The earthquake is shown by the red cross above us.
4 comments:
this is your best work,you must have spent hours doing it,i hope your children didnt suffer to much from your inattention,concerned parent
did you really spend hours doing the map? I'm sure you just copied it from somewhere, probably all of 2 minutes, no?
Well why wouldn't you spend time on stuff the kids are at school and you have the time. Dah.
The children?? They'll be fine, they each have their own shrink...what do you think I am working for?? Hey, if you're so concerned come and do my dishes...! Haha!
(Dad I know it was you.....!)
Post a Comment