Living in the country has it's advantages...the cheap fruit in plentiful supply. This huge tray of around 24 very large peaches was only 800 yen. They had trays for 400 yen..but these looked yummier..and I was NOT sorry...! My friends in Osaka are very jealous...they pay around 200 yen for ONE! ouch....we are off again on Wednesday to get some more..yep, they are all gone already!
Monday, July 02, 2007
My favourite season!
Living in the country has it's advantages...the cheap fruit in plentiful supply. This huge tray of around 24 very large peaches was only 800 yen. They had trays for 400 yen..but these looked yummier..and I was NOT sorry...! My friends in Osaka are very jealous...they pay around 200 yen for ONE! ouch....we are off again on Wednesday to get some more..yep, they are all gone already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can't believe you ate all those peaches in less than a week! The peach-beast lives here!! By the look on Jo's face though, I'd have to say he probably had a good share as well!
Momotaro! Nana (Mum)
Post a Comment