Monday, June 02, 2008

Erinn's Birthday Continued....


Well, it was Birthday WEEK for Erinn last week....birthday celebrations all over! Last Sunday I held a Birthday BBQ at our house for her and invited all of her friends (that I knew anyway...).
Our camera battery was running out...so the pictures are a little fuzzy...sorry!
Shibby and Makoto cooking the food for us....thank you!!!
Ken and Jason chomping down
Roy and Kaz
Patti...thanks for making all those desserts!!!!
The Birthday Girl!!
I could NOT get a picture of Dawn without food in her mouth!!! hehe

Yum


John, Roy and Kaz relaxing




The birthday cake!



Ok...here's the scary dessert photo...me with a knife, Claire chasing after Yuji..and Jo deciding which icecream to have!
Desserts!! I made the fruit salad...but Patti and Emma did all the 'real' desserts for us!


It was a lot of fun! The great end to the week too. We had Shibby's mum move on Sat. She lived on the 4th floor with no elevator..so I worked off my desserts the day before...does that count??? hehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Renee for making it a really special and great week for me, and getting us all together and putting all that hard work into it, I rates really high on my best birthdays ever list! You're the best!

Anonymous said...

what great photos. The deserts were to die for, someone is very creative. I Erinn still in her 20's????
Carolyn