We asked all our friends to come to the Hashimoto Country Club to view the cherry blossoms with us. It was a beautiful day and the blossoms were in full bloom. We got there early for a good spot, and the park filled up as the day went on. Serious blossom viewing involves a BBQ, so we decided to do it right! Actually, Erinn was worried about being cold so I decided to bring it for heat purposes...but since we had it, I thought we might as well put something on it!
Getting the BBQ started was a job! The fire starters we bought were duds, so I was getting frustrated trying to get it started! Kris and Claire got some handy towels and stuffed them in the bottom, and that worked perfectly...I don't know why we don't do that every time! Thanks girls!
Ken fanning the BBQ to get it going
Finally time to put the meat on!!
Finally time to put the meat on!! Kairen relaxing



The end of the day...Kris in our car





2 comments:
i had a nice time at the picnic, i think cause Jordan was sick but not grumpy, forced me to just sit down and chill, not jumping around, feeding kids, cleaning up. we gotta do it again! the food was fantastic!
YES! Let's do it again.
BBQ's are such fun.
Post a Comment