Sunday, April 06, 2008
Cherry Blossoms with the Church Family!
I think this will be the last of the cherry blossom pictures this year! Most of them have fallen and have created beautiful pink paths of petals. When you walk through them they fly up all around you. Last Sunday we went to the park near church. It is in the middle of the city on Temple grounds, so it is quite different to the parks around our house in the mountains.

The local people came and set up food stalls and flea market stands under the trees. There were lots of people there creating a very busy, bustling atmosphere.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Watching the petals fall to the ground is so spectacular. I will never forget the first time I experienced that. Oh how I miss the seasons. Just two in Townsville. A long summer and short winter (more like a mild spring). Can't wait to get back to Japan again :(
We can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment