Monday, December 24, 2007

The table is getting fuller!!

Art, Jordan and Jason
Straight out of the oven...it took two people to lift it out!
Food, food, food.....
The girls preparing...
Singing Christmas carols
Kris's husband helped with the carols, and played some of his original songs for us. It was so special!
Roy coming in to sing a few songs.
Erinn and Janina performing for us.....more please!!! That was so special girls....and I recorded it!!!
Shoes gallore....there were around 25 guests that night.
The boys playing air hockey.
Erinn and I...I was just tasting the eggnog Erinn was making...mmm..needs a little more brandy...
Time for a rest.
Playing Bingo.
Kris and I
Kaz and I
Patti and I
Dessert table. Ooopps...too late!
Jordan and Art. I think Jordan had too many chips..???

Girls in the kitchen. Erinn, Dawn, Kris, Renee
Dawn playing peek-a-boo
FINALLY! The boys are quiet. Watching the Simpsons movie of course...phew, 2 hours of peace!
Kris and her husband
Claire and I
Shibby and I
Jordan and I

All the boys!!!...and some girls...

2 comments:

Erinn said...

gosh renee, i'm thinking to just put a link on my blog to your blog, i don't think i even need to post anything about christmas dinner, you did so well! those are lovely lovely pictures, we had fun, eh! thanks for hosting a really great party! can't wait for the next one!

Anonymous said...

what a great looking bunch of people, they looked as if they were having fun! The food looked fantastic, what a variety of yummy food!