Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Clip from our Dance Concert Nov 4th SHAKIRA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sscool cuzzin says this is one cool dance video!!!! You must be soooo fit...

Renee said...

Hey thanks! Coming from the most active person I know that is a real compliment! I never thought of myself as fit...Oh! You only say that because you couldn't hear me puffing afterwards...haha....

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Awesome!

Cliff Stocks said...

ah ha !!! Renee that was so cool and difficult I know the Shakira song its fast moving and the dance moves were great. Brilland stuff. Will we get to see any dancing when we are in Japan? Your Dad would be thrilled !! Ludeen

Renee said...

I dunno, but I have another show tomorrow, and on the 2nd of December...I think there was one in January too so you might just get to see me!