
We made it!! Actually, this is not the top...oops! We are pooped already...

Just kidding! This is the real us....we are actually waiting for the slow men...haha

It is worth the view

Last year we came here 3 weeks later and it made all the difference to the leaves, they haven't started to change yet...

Kris greeting the friendly Gorilla
3 comments:
hey I saw Kris doing that at my place when she thought I wasn't looking!
Just kidding. Hi Renee. It's me Jacqui :wave:
Hi Jacqui! I have been thinking of you lately. I have a bottle of marmite all wrapped up ready to send, but I'm allergic to Post Offices...sorry! You probably have already got some...oops...
Hope you are having a great Christmas season!
I need it! I'm down to scraping the jar. I'll make you some Anzac biscuits in return.
email me flapjacs that's my gmail address. And I will send my actual address.
You guys look great hiking by the way.
Post a Comment