Sunday, November 08, 2009



This week we spent fixing up the pool area by removing all the little stones, laying sand and fake turf. After a few hiccups with breaking a few pipes when removing a tree, we managed to carry on and complete the job before the weekend. Now we have a nice area to put some garden furniture and sit around in the summer.
The first swim of the season. Robyn diving in!!
Noddy after her swim


Finally complete! The first 'sit'....
The garden set ready for use.

Frangipani in the garden
The Racehorse tree (Tipuana) on the property shedding it's beautiful yellow flowers on the ground to make a carpet. You should hear the sound of the bees buzzing overhead!!!
The Poinsiana tree on the driveway. I thought the Jacaranda was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen...but this one just might be it! Stunning red flowers! I am amazed at how the trees just go from flower to flower.....!! So beautiful.

1 comment:

Robyn The Greatest said...

I dont see any "COPYRIGHT" on these photos... ahem! :)