Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My collection of Scenic Photos

I made this slide show for my friend Rach. It is a collection of photos I took over this past year, and I added the song, 'One Day at a Time', Keyboards: Carolyn Gee, Mary McKelvie, Drums: Robyn Gee, Vocals: Renee Shibuya

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Very Very Cool. Oh i love that song, even better when you sing it. way better.

Renee said...

Thank you Robyn!!! You made my day!

Belinda Lassig said...

Oh Renee, that song brought tears to my eyes. Indeed Jesus, please help us to take it one day at a time. With everything going on right now, those words are just so pertinent. Thank you!
I heard recently this... Live every day like it was your last (with a sense of urgency) but also live every day like it was your first (with excitement).
Renee, you are a real gem. I admire your strength and courage. Bless you for being such a blessing to me and to many others.

Renee said...

Hey Belinda,
You know, I have 'for Rach' written there, and I did make it for my friend Rachel...but as I made it I thought of you too! But it just seemed a little corny to put two names up there. But really Belinda, this is for you too..so I will write it here: For Belinda.
Love you lots! Hang in there!!!! I pray for you everyday and wish I was there to be by your side!
Hope you read this...hehe
Renee
Ps: As for my strength, you of all people know that it was a hard hard road for me to discover (finally!!)that it only comes from God. xxx