



Last night we went out to dinner with the ladies from Poole University. We went to an Italian restaurant that was superb! We had a great time. These shots were taken with my phone camera so the quality isn't so good, and some of us weren't ready for the shutter (below)......say cheese!
Ellen enjoyed the aroma of her risotto. (above)
Guess what's on the pizza??? .....something green and something you would never guess would be on a pizza. Why don't you leave a comment with the answer you think it is...I will post the answer in 2 days....! Let's see who's the smartest....! You will NEVER guess!



21 comments:
cucumber?
Since this is a pizza in Japan, there truly is no way of knowing what to expect on it, I've seen the strangest stuff on pizza--noodles, potatoe, mayonnaise--hmmm...could it be peaches, as we are in peach season?
Sea Weed or Nori
Ludeen
Spinach
Cliff
Basil or Fish Flakes
Deniro
silverbeet
Someone's written it already but my first thought when I read 'something green' was nori...
Or could it be asparagus?
Claire
Avocado!
Kiwi!
Green peas!
Edamame! LOL
Chingensai! (that word cracks me up and I usaully say it wrong!)ROFL
I would have said seaweed, but maybe green capsicum, and it looks like cream
wasabi
Faye
Goya (bitter cucumber)
lettuce
green tomatoes
Ok, tricky.
How about Avocado and Octopus!
or Green Peppers and Bamboo Shoots...
Ok, last guess:
Negi Okonomiyaki with Green Onions and Fish Eggs!
(These are all my favourites!)
celery? Artichoke hearts? (Lisa)
Something green... lettuce, apple, pear, avocado, artichoke, beans, choko, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, lime, peas, zucchini? Lots of guesses, I know but I didn't want to take up too much rooms with mulitple replies. Also, there's a new Kitkat flavour up for grabs.
cantelope?
could it be honeydew melon???
hmmm...your pizza trivia question is a good one!! really got me stumped.
Is it
wakame?
pickles?
green tea sprinkled on there?
green grapes?
Melon?
Celery?
Chinese beans, forgot the proper name for them....
Post a Comment