Monday, June 11, 2007

Me and Jordan

This is me and Jordan. No, Jordan is not mine..hehe..he is my good friend Erinn's baby. He just turned 5 months. I think he is pretty special so you may see him appearing quite a bit!
We went to a park full of hydrangeas in early June, but it was a little early.....Jordan still had fun getting aquainted with the flowers though.

4 comments:

Erinn said...

We had a lovely picnic at the park, eh!

You're blog is looking nice!! I love the smaller pics on the side, neat! It's fun, it's always a work in progress!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, Renee - it's looking great! I love Jo's cucumber comment, it really made me smile (^o^)

Anonymous said...

Great blog Renee. I miss Japan. Seeing those pictures made me smile. Hopefully we'll be back for a visit really soon. Blessings, Belinda xx

Anonymous said...

Ok Sis, the glasses have to go...